Pembina Hills Church office is located in the Borg Home with pastoral care provided by Pastor Jessica Merchant. Pastoral care is provided for resident of all faiths. We recognize that residents come from many different religious traditions; therefore our services are designed to support all faiths. Chapel services are lead by the Chaplin from Pembina Hills Lutheran Church of Mountain as well as many area pastors. A communion service is held monthly. All residents and visitors are welcome.
- Non-denominational Chapel Services are held every Thursday at 2PM.
- Catholic Mass is celebrated by a local priest monthly.
- Chapel services are also held on Sunday afternoons by volunteers from various churches.
- Weekly Bible study led by Pastor Jessica Merchant is held every Tuesday at 2:15 in the activity room.
- Devotions with prayer are held daily before the noon meal. Table grace is shared before noon and evening meals are served.
- Pastors routinely visit with residents. In times of special needs such as illness or death, pastoral visits will be arranged for residents and family.